Happy Parents' Day!
Our Leader The Mockingjay - Mockingjay part 1 teaser trailer
Okay so I was tagged by systematic-shota to answer some questions
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write ten new ones.
Rule 3: tag ten people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them
1. What fandom has currently got most/all of your attention/life?
Well I just finished watching season 1-8 of How I met your mother and I’m just love that show! I pretty much binged watched it xD But I just watched The Hunger Games and Catching Fire back-to-back and it reignited my burning love for that fandom!
2. Are there any shows/comics/books/other that you got into because of Tumblr (or other social media, i dun care)
When I was fangirling over James Franco I came across these gifs of him on tumblr…
and I just had to find out what they were from! They are from the show Freaks and Geeks and it is such a great show!!! If it wasn’t for tumblr I would have never even known about it!
3. Based on the last video game you played along with the last show you watched, how long is your lifespan looking?
I may have shortened it because I stay up way too late re-watching episodes of Friends I’ve seen 100 times!
4. If you could meet anyone from anytime, who would it be? What’s your date gonna look like?
Omg so many choices….I’m going to narrow it down to a famous person and a non famous person. I would have loved to meet Steve Irwin because I watched the crocodile hunter all the time when I was little. He was always on an adventure and with animals, two of my favorite things! Plus he went around Australia, my dream destination! My non famous person would be my dad.. he died when I was two and I really just feel like I’m missing something because I didn’t have a father figure growing up… I know he would have been the best if he had the chance.
5. In your opinion, what does the world’s best concert look like?
- Sugar Ray
- Matchbox Twenty
- One Republic
- Tim McGraw
- Rascal Flatts
6. Uhh how’s your summer been?
Pretty lazy…binge watching himym and hanging out with my cat… ooh but I did go to the beach and that was fun!!!
7. Quick! Best character ever! No time to think!!
OMG… there’s books and movies and tv…
HAN SOLO! He is super fine and very sassy XD
8. Who’d win in a fight? A robotic bigfoot or a two headed dinosaur?
Definitely the two headed dino!!!! Dinosaurs are awesome and it has twice the awesome with 2 heads XD
9. Favorite food?
OMG this is so hard.. I love a lot of food! The one thing that does stick out above everything else is Outback’s Alice Springs Chicken! It’s grilled chicken covered in melted cheese and of course BACON and dipped in the best honey mustard sauce on EARTH!!!!
10. What is THE deal breaker in a significant other? (and it could be good or bad)
Someone who has no sense of humor. I love to laugh and my future guy has to too! I want someone who I can laugh with and tell jokes with and of course have fun with
Okay now it’s my turn to ask the questions:
1. What animal represents you the best?
2. If you could travel anywhere (can be real or fiction) where would it be?
3. Favorite Disney character?
4. If you could date/marry any fictional character who would it be?
5. If you were a half-blood, which god or goddess would you want as your parent?
6. If pokemon were real what would your dream team be (pick six)?
7. Who’s your favorite villain?
8. If you could time travel, which historical event would you go back to see?
9. If you could be a mythical creature, what would you be?
10. Quick! What’s the first fandom that comes to mind!
I don’t follow a lot of people/have many followers so i don’t have many to tag:
and anyone else who is into answering random questions hahaha
To the stars…
summer break more like
Josh Hutcherson finding out that “Catching Fire” won a Rembrandt Award
I’ll probably just wear T-shirts forever.
pros of turning 18: can legally do the stuff i already do
cons of turning 18: no longer the dancing queen